I-TRIP CLIP BLUETOOTH AUDIO ADAPTER
(video credit to Leodee from tracyandmatt.uk)
Wireless Revolutionary !
iTrip Clip cuts the cable between your smartphone and headphones to deliver the ultimate in wireless freedom to listen and control your music.
No headphone jack? No problem!
Don’t worry if your favorite smartphone doesn’t have the headphone jack. iTrip Clip connects your favorite headphones wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth 4.1.
Set it and forget it
iTrip Clip reconnects automatically with your smartphone or tablet once properly paired.
You’re in complete control of your smartphone or tablet with iTrip Clip’s play, pause, skip tracks forward and backward and volume controls. Activate Siri, and make phone calls, too.
Clip in and go
iTrip Clip’s built-in clip slips onto a sleeve, shirt collar, or bag strap for total control at your fingertips. We actually love iTrip Clip for running and outdoor activity because it’s small enough to clip onto a hat or visor.
Wireless headphones, wireless in-car audio, wireless everything
Wirelessly connect your headphones, car stereo, or home audio system to any smartphone. Built-in handsfree mic is perfect for audio calling. Cut the cables that tie you down. With iTrip Clip
- Converts any earbuds or headphones to wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Supports Bluetooth version 4.1 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: A2DP v1.3, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Play, volume and track controls work with all music, and streaming apps
- Built-in hands-free mic for phone calls
- Compatible with Siri, Google Now, and other voice recognition apps
- Set-and-forget configuration; reconnects automatically effortlessly with paired iOS and Android smartphones
- Wireless range approx. 30 feet (10 meters)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery; up to 6 hours play/talk time, 180 hours standby
- Includes micro-USB recharging cable
- Connect to your car’s stereo with AUX cable (sold separately) to listen and control your smartphone in your car, wirelessly
- Perfect add-on for iPhone 7/7+, Moto Z, and future devices without a headphone jack
Griffin, the Griffin logo, and Griffin Technology are registered trademarks of Griffin Technology Inc. Co-Op, as used in Griffin Co-Op Initiative, is a registered trademark of Griffin Technology Inc., for its creative collaborations with artists and artisans. The Survivor logo is a registered trademark of Griffin Technology Inc., for its family of military-spec heavy-duty cases and accessories for iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices.